You can book the City Taxi services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can make a booking by phone, SMS, online or via a mobile phone application, by email, fax or personally with a driver or in the office.
When driving you to the airport, we will make sure that you are at the airport on time taking into account the traffic situation. When driving you from the airport, we will monitor the actual time of your plane's arrival and pick you up on time even if the plane does not arrive as scheduled.
Although the Czech legislation makes it possible to transport children in taxi cars without using children's seats, we offer the option of using a taxi car with a children's seat for children over 15 kg. Our drivers are happy to help our elderly or disabled clients.
We will offer to you a suitable vehicle for transport of more pieces of luggage. We will transfer you and your pet, too. Our services are not limited for the territory of the capital of Prague. We can transport you anywhere in Europe, we can arrange for trips, city tours, group transport. You can pay in cash, by card or using a cashless transfer into our bank account.
Rights and Obligations
What you can expect:
- You will be transported only by a legal taxi car
- A taxi car prepared to pick up you quickly and reliably
- A free choice of the required taxi car
- Transport to the destination using the shortest route unless you request otherwise
- A polite, helpful and responsive taxi driver with all certifications, of previous good character
- A clean taxi car in a good technical condition, with all statutory taxi fees having been duly settled
- Loading and unloading of your luggage
- Help when getting into and out of the vehicle
- A receipt printed using the taximeter printer (hand-written documents have been illegal in taxi services since 1 January 1996)
This is what you should know and take into account:
- The fare displayed on the taximeter must always be paid
- The taximeter is actually a cash register without the possibility to additionally use a discount, so the price cannot be changed
- If it is possible, we ask that you use banknotes with the maximum face value of CZK 2,000.
- When going by taxi, passengers must always fasten their seatbelt, even on rear seats
- There is a general ban on smoking in taxi cars during transport
- Please remember that your luggage must be transported in the luggage compartment, not on the car seats
- Only some cars can transport your pets so inform us of this possible requirement when booking a taxi car
- Your pets can only be transported if they are in a special carrier box, in the luggage compartment or on the car floor.
- You will always be held liable for damage to the taxi car caused by you or your pet
- If you want to transport a large, dirty or otherwise difficult load, we will be happy to provide you with the "Citytaxi Cargo" load transporting service.
City taxi is trying to improve its services all the time and to meet all customer requirements to the customers' best satisfaction.Tomáš Horčička - Director
Use the possibility of a dialogue directly with the Company Director: